Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services 2005/2008 Tips
Here you will find collection of the short tips that will help you use SSAS more efficient.
- Create hierarchies in non-parent child dimensions
- Do not ignore duplicate key errors. Change the KeyDuplicate property of the error configuration ...
- Do not forget to set properly attribute relationship type (rigid or flexible).
- Process only one partition so you can browse the cube
- Avoid visible attribute hierarchies for attributes used as levels in user-defined hierarchies