|Using unformatted cell values it may improve query performance|
|Tuesday, 25 September 2007 19:11|
If a report does not use formatted cell values, query time can be reduced. An example is a Reporting Services report that does its own formatting and therefore would not use the formatted values from SSAS.
- Create hierarchies in non-parent child dimensions
- Do not ignore duplicate key errors. Change the KeyDuplicate property of the error configuration ...
- Do not forget to set properly attribute relationship type (rigid or flexible).
- Process only one partition so you can browse the cube
- Avoid visible attribute hierarchies for attributes used as levels in user-defined hierarchies