SQL Server Analysis Services Scripts
List of scripts for Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services. Scripting languages used are Windows Scripting Host (WSH), SSIS (Visual Basic) and PowerShell. These scripts will help you manage your SSAS installation - to backup, process and document databases.
- Script to automate SSAS partition management (SQL + SSIS)
- PowerShell script to process all dimensions and cubes in one DB limiting workload
- SSIS package to backup all Analysis Services databases on one instance
- SSIS Package to process all dimensions in one SSAS Database
- SSIS Package to drop and create partitions based on data in SQL Server table