|List all objects of a SSAS database with time stamps|
|Written by Olaf Helper|
|Thursday, 22 September 2011 17:55|
This PowerShell script uses the .NET AdoMd client (namespace Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AdomdClient) to connect to a Microsoft Sql Server Anaylsis Services (SSAS) database.
It lists all objects of the database with it's type, name, the last processing and the last update time stamp.
Requieres PowerShell 2.0 and an actuall AdoMd client, which can be downloaded from the latest Microsoft SQL Server Feature Pack.Read more...
- Script to automate SSAS partition management (SQL + SSIS)
- PowerShell script to process all dimensions and cubes in one DB limiting workload
- SSIS package to backup all Analysis Services databases on one instance
- SSIS Package to process all dimensions in one SSAS Database
- SSIS Package to drop and create partitions based on data in SQL Server table