|SSAS Operations Templates (Free)|
|Written by Rob Kerr|
|Thursday, 10 March 2011 00:44|
SSAS Operations Templates includes SSIS packages, scripts and code samples for automating maintenance of SSAS in a production environment. Includes operations such as backing up current state of cube designs, scripting paritition creation, etc.
"I read that I should script Analysis Servcies partition creation rather than creating years of partitions in advance, but how do I do that?"
"I don't want to backup my cubes completely, but I need to have a complete backup of the designs as they are in production in case I need to restore them for any reason. Is there an easy way to do that?"
- Script to automate SSAS partition management (SQL + SSIS)
- PowerShell script to process all dimensions and cubes in one DB limiting workload
- SSIS package to backup all Analysis Services databases on one instance
- SSIS Package to process all dimensions in one SSAS Database
- SSIS Package to drop and create partitions based on data in SQL Server table