|You can order date dimension in descending order by setting OrderByAttribute property|
|Monday, 05 January 2009 00:22|
Analysis Services does not provide a way to sort dimension members in DESCending order, only in ASCending order. Fortunately, this sort functionality is easy to implement, using the Data Source View.Read more...
- Create hierarchies in non-parent child dimensions
- Do not ignore duplicate key errors. Change the KeyDuplicate property of the error configuration ...
- Do not forget to set properly attribute relationship type (rigid or flexible).
- Process only one partition so you can browse the cube
- Avoid visible attribute hierarchies for attributes used as levels in user-defined hierarchies