|Why domain user group name is not found when creating Analysis Services security role|
|Written by Vidas Matelis|
|Thursday, 06 December 2007 19:33|
Q: When creating security role in Analysis Services 2005 in the membership tab, I am entering name of domain or computer user group, but this name is not found. How can this be fixed?
A: To add user group to Analysis Services role you have to follow these steps:
- How to install Adventure Works SQL DW and Analysis Services 2005/2008 sample database and project
- MDX-How can I get Last (Previous) Year to Date (YTD) values?
- MDX-How do you calculate monthly average of one year, optionally including empty months?
- What TCP port SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 uses
- How to fix Analysis Services deployment error No mapping between account names and security IDs was done