SSAS-Info.com website update information for September, 2010
Written by SSAS-Info.com
Thursday, 30 September 2010 22:27
Please add our newsletter address to your safe senders list!
This newsletter can be accessed online at:
The following information was added to the SSAS-Info.com website during the month of September.
- SSAS News - Sep 29, 2010 - Microsoft released SQL Server 2008 SP2
- SSAS News - September 21, 2010 - MS Released CU10 package for SQL Server 2008 SP1
- SSAS Jobs - Looking for BI Consultants in Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, Nashville or Boston
- Management FAQ - Q: Why on SSAS 2005 after restoring database backup I am getting corruption error?
- Uncategorized - BI Survey 9
- Uncategorized - MDX Interview Questions : How to prepare for SSAS MDX interview
- MDX - Generate, TopCount, and All Others
- MDX - SSAS MDX Functions - BottomCount
- MDX - Calculated Members Unexpectedly Return Empty
- MDX - A Few Notes on HAVING vs. FILTER
- MDX - MDX and Linear Regression: An Example
- MDX - Will DAX replace MDX
- MDX - MDX Puzzle #7
- Security - SSAS: Membership in Multiple Roles Could Throw Unexpected Surprises
- Reporting Services - OLAP Cube Documentation in SSRS
- Reporting Services - SSRS: Parent-Child (Account) Drill-Down
- Reporting Services - SSRS: Parent-Child (Account) Totals below Detail
- Data Mining - Do you trust your Data Mining results?
- Data Mining - One or Multiple Analysis Services Cubes?
- AMO - Updating Partition Source SQL
- AMO - Adding SSAS roles via Powershell
- Performance Tuning - Analysis Services I/O Time
- Performance Tuning - MDX Variables to Boost OLAP reports performance significantly
- Performance Tuning - Analysis Services Distinct Count Optimization Using Solid State Devices
- Performance Tuning - Optimizing CREATE SET in Cube Calculation Scripts
- Design - Renaming Attribute and Dimension
- Design - Calculating a Proper Denominator Count
- Design - Ad-Hoc Ranges in SSAS
- Design - One Cube vs Multiple Cubes
- Management - Kerberos in a Clustered and Load Balanced BI Deployment
- Management - DIMENSION WRITEBACK and CELL WRITEBACK in Analysis Services (Writing Back to the Cube)
- Management - Does SSAS support MSDTC Transactions?
- Management - Configuring Proactive Caching in SQL Server
- Performance Point - Configuring extranet access for PerformancePoint Services 2010 (white paper)
- Performance Point - Importing SSAS KPIs in PerformancePoint
- Performance Point - PerformancePoint 2010
- SSAS Webcasts - Budgeting, Forecasting and Performance Management with the Microsoft BI Stack
- Experience - Raman Iyer Interview — Microsoft Analysis Services
- Consultants - Colin McGowan - business intelligence consultant, Sydney, Australia
- Comments - Yes, I'm in the process of fixing the pr
- Comments - Ricardo, I think Tomislav is migratin
- Comments - Seems like the content of this article i
- Comments - This issue speaks to the need to use AD
- Comments - Clicking the 'read more' link leads nowh
- Comments - Dave, it is really nice post, I only ta
- Comments - I had a external review of my code and t
- Comments - why a calculated member can be created o
- Comments - Really interesting but how do I compare
- Comments - good works in the mining and good luck
- Comments - Hi, Thanks for your comments - I am a
- Comments - I love these scripts and would like to u
- Comments - This is excellent. Plus give you freedom
- Comments - Am I the only one who have problems depl
- Comments - I tried the suggestion "mathematics to s
- Comments - All links doesn't work
- Comments - It really helped!
- Comments - Thanks for the install code. Work perfec
- Comments - This is another item that is kind of a p
- Comments - Simply usefull Thanks a lot!
- Comments - HOW CAN I ADD ANOTHER DIMEMSION AS a ROW
- Comments - What versions of sql are supported, than
- Comments - The problem was that I put a "(" parenth
- Comments - I tried with Your sample in AW cube and
And thank you for rating the articles!