|Q: How can I get a list of available SSAS databases using DMVs?|
|Written by Vidas Matelis|
|Tuesday, 20 January 2009 02:47|
A: In SSAS 2008 there is DMV '$SYSTEM.DBSCHEMA_CATALOGS' that contains a list of databases. Sample query:
SELECT [CATALOG_NAME], [DESCRIPTION], ROLES, [DATE_MODIFIED]
Result of this query on my laptop:
- How to install Adventure Works SQL DW and Analysis Services 2005/2008 sample database and project
- MDX-How can I get Last (Previous) Year to Date (YTD) values?
- MDX-How do you calculate monthly average of one year, optionally including empty months?
- How to fix Analysis Services deployment error No mapping between account names and security IDs was done
- What TCP port SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 uses