|How do you set Analysis Services 2005 drillthrough security on the cube?|
|Written by Vidas Matelis|
|Tuesday, 11 September 2007 19:32|
Q: How do you set Analysis Services 2005 drillthrough security on the cube ?
A: In Analysis Services 2005 drillthrough security is set at the cube level. In the role definition go to "Cubes" tab and for each cube change attribute "Local Cube/Drillthrough Access". Attribute options are:
Save role and deploy changes.
If you will try to execute drillthrough when you do not have proper permissions, you will get following error message:
The selected action cannot be completed because of the following error.
- How to install Adventure Works SQL DW and Analysis Services 2005/2008 sample database and project
- MDX-How can I get Last (Previous) Year to Date (YTD) values?
- What TCP port SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 uses
- MDX-How do you calculate monthly average of one year, optionally including empty months?
- MDX-How do I calculate sales for 12 Month to date?