|Q: Can I control how CPU resources are assigned to Analysis Services service?|
|Written by webadmin|
|Wednesday, 03 February 2010 00:48|
Q: Can I control how CPU resources are assigned to Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services service?
A: Microsoft SQL Server (relational) allow you to specify CPUs that will be used by it by setting processor affinity. But there is no such option for Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services. But you can still control SSAS service CPU resources on Windows 2003 Server and on Windows 2008 Server using Windows System Resource Manager.
- How to install Adventure Works SQL DW and Analysis Services 2005/2008 sample database and project
- MDX-How can I get Last (Previous) Year to Date (YTD) values?
- What TCP port SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 uses
- MDX-How do you calculate monthly average of one year, optionally including empty months?
- MDX-How do I calculate sales for 12 Month to date?