|MDX-How do you make calculated measure to be default cube measure|
|Written by Vidas Matelis|
|Sunday, 08 April 2007 18:41|
Q: How to setup calculated measure as default measure for a cube?
A: Use ALTER Cube statement on measures dimension. Example:
Based on MS KB article.
- How to install Adventure Works SQL DW and Analysis Services 2005/2008 sample database and project
- MDX-How can I get Last (Previous) Year to Date (YTD) values?
- What TCP port SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 uses
- MDX-How do you calculate monthly average of one year, optionally including empty months?
- MDX-How do I calculate sales for 12 Month to date?