|MDX-How can I setup default dimension member in cube calculation script?|
|Written by Vidas Matelis|
|Sunday, 08 April 2007 18:13|
Q: How can I setup default dimension member in Calculation script?
A: You can use ALTER CUBE statement. Syntax:
Now lets apply default member to be Canada:
Run query to test results:
- How to install Adventure Works SQL DW and Analysis Services 2005/2008 sample database and project
- MDX-How can I get Last (Previous) Year to Date (YTD) values?
- MDX-How do you calculate monthly average of one year, optionally including empty months?
- What TCP port SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 uses
- How to fix Analysis Services deployment error No mapping between account names and security IDs was done