|MDX-How can I compare members from different dimensions that have the same key values?|
|Written by Vidas Matelis|
|Saturday, 14 April 2007 09:59|
Q: How can I compare members from different dimensions that have the same key values?
A: You can use FILTER function and compare member keys using Properties function:
Note: If you want to compare members in the same dimension, but in different hierarchies, you can use LinkMember function.
- How to install Adventure Works SQL DW and Analysis Services 2005/2008 sample database and project
- MDX-How can I get Last (Previous) Year to Date (YTD) values?
- What TCP port SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 uses
- MDX-How do you calculate monthly average of one year, optionally including empty months?
- MDX-How do I calculate sales for 12 Month to date?