|A Simple Trick for Combating "Stale" Slicers|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Wednesday, 04 December 2013 21:23|
Your Dashboard is Refreshed, But its Slicers are Stuck in "Yesteryear"
This is a trick I've been using forever but never blogged about. Enough of you are now using Power Pivot for SharePoint (PP Server) that its time has come. And really, it's relevant on the desktop too.
On the day you first made this report, you selected the most recent Date (or Week, etc.) in the slicer. And you saved the report. All was right with the world!Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Schrodinger s Pivot, or Why CALCULATE() Should Be Your Favorite Function EVER.
- Repeat Customers in DAX: Three Flavors
- Displaying Top N, Bottom N, and "All Others"
- Blending "Time of Day" Analysis with Calendar/Date Analysis
- SUMX of IF: A Perfect Blend of Simple and Sophisticated