|A Simple Trick for Combating "Stale" Slicers|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Wednesday, 04 December 2013 21:23|
Your Dashboard is Refreshed, But its Slicers are Stuck in "Yesteryear"
This is a trick I've been using forever but never blogged about. Enough of you are now using Power Pivot for SharePoint (PP Server) that its time has come. And really, it's relevant on the desktop too.
On the day you first made this report, you selected the most recent Date (or Week, etc.) in the slicer. And you saved the report. All was right with the world!Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Complex Customer Cohort Retention Using PRODUCTX
- So Your Detailed/Flat Pivot is Slow and Doesn't Sort Properly? Try Text Measures!
- Excel 2016: Ten Heartwarming Improvements
- RANKX-apalooza: Within and Across Groups, With Filters, Etc.
- Schrodinger s Pivot, or Why CALCULATE() Should Be Your Favorite Function EVER.