|Conditional Formatting via Slicers, Part Two|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Thursday, 04 October 2012 19:28|
In the last post on this topic, I discovered what I think is a bug in Excel 2010 conditional formatting, one that prevented me from using the Percentile threshold type with a cell reference.
But the Number type works great, so if I can get the actual [Profit] value for, say, the 80th percentile Model Name into a cell, I can reference that.
And that's precisely what those three cells in the image above contain:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Pareto Analysis the Easy Way
- Adding a Minimum Threshold Slicer to "Stores That went negative" Technique
- Showing Only Months/Weeks/Etc. When at Least N Stores Showed a Certain Behavior
- Named Sets and "Asymmetric" Pivots: Showing Different Measures for Different Years
- HASONEVALUE vs. ISFILTERED vs. HASONEFILTER