|Developing Tabular Models in SQL Server Data tools|
|Written by Bill Anton|
|Thursday, 04 October 2012 19:28|
The following information is the first of a two-part piece on the new Analysis Services Tabular option available in Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
Before we dig into the actual development process, I’d first like to provide some context to help promote a good understanding of how this new technology fits in with the Microsoft business intelligence analytics stack and why it’s going to be a big deal to companies interested in leveraging business intelligence going forward. In part two, we’ll cover the how by providing a brief overview of the process for developing a tabular model.
Latest Author Articles
- Moving a Cube Partition Without Unprocessing It
- Building an OLAP Farm in the Cloud with Azure Virtual Machines - Part 3
- SSAS Tabular: Scale-Out Query Architecture
- Building an OLAP Farm in the Cloud with Azure Virtual Machines - Part 1
- SSAS Scale-Out Architectures