|Help, I received a pivoted data file that I want to combine with my data in PowerPivot|
|Written by Kasper de Jonge|
|Friday, 03 May 2013 20:31|
Often when working in Excel you get all kinds of flattened files that come from all kinds of different source and you want to use as them as a source for your analysis. Today we are looking at how DataExplorer can help you with this. Click here to download DataExplorer, for more details on Data Explorer check out my previous blogs.
Image we have the following Products with revenue for the following fiscal year and month. This data comes from your nicely structured datawarehouse:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Dump the results of a DAX query to CSV using PowerShell
- Video - Using Power View with Multidimensional Models
- Video - Developing and Managing a BI Semantic Tabular Model in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services
- Help, I received a pivoted data file that I want to combine with my data in PowerPivot
- When Importing from Tabular Model use DAX