|DISCOVER_COMMANDS DMV - Improve Drillthrough and Learn DAX Query|
|Written by Goban Saor|
|Friday, 03 May 2013 20:32|
In the past I've demonstrated a few examples of using DAX Query in PowerPivot workbooks, this "create a Date Dim" for example.
The ability to produce tables rather than just pivots can be very useful; not just for ETL-like activities like the above mentioned Date Dim, but also for testing and development; and for producing pivot friendly flattened tables for consumption by other other data vsiualisation toolsets.Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Testing a DAX measure using Excel functionality - XIRR example
- PowerPivot for Excel as an XMLA Server
- DISCOVER_COMMANDS DMV - Improve Drillthrough and Learn DAX Query
- DAX's back - Create DAX Measures in Excel 2013 without PowerPivot Add-in
- oData in-process Server - auto refreshing PowerPivot linked Excel tables