|Adding a Minimum Threshold Slicer to "Stores That went negative" Technique|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Tuesday, 30 April 2013 18:02|
In the picture above you'll see that I have 5 selected as my threshold on the new slicer, and 48 months "qualify" for that threshold - there are 48 months where at least 5 stores were negative.
Now let me select 9 on the threshold slicer:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Speed: Another Reason to "Trim" Calendar Tables
- "CONTAINSX" Revisited: What WAS the Match?
- "CONTAINSX" - Finding if a value in table 1 has a matching value in table 2
- A Simple Trick for Combating "Stale" Slicers
- Bubbling Up Exceptions with "Sara Problem?"