|Adding a Minimum Threshold Slicer to "Stores That went negative" Technique|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Tuesday, 30 April 2013 18:02|
In the picture above you'll see that I have 5 selected as my threshold on the new slicer, and 48 months "qualify" for that threshold - there are 48 months where at least 5 stores were negative.
Now let me select 9 on the threshold slicer:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Schrodinger s Pivot, or Why CALCULATE() Should Be Your Favorite Function EVER.
- Repeat Customers in DAX: Three Flavors
- Displaying Top N, Bottom N, and "All Others"
- Blending "Time of Day" Analysis with Calendar/Date Analysis
- SUMX of IF: A Perfect Blend of Simple and Sophisticated