|Analysis Services: What are the best practices for grouping measures ?|
|Written by Raphael|
|Thursday, 19 January 2012 17:40|
You'll find in the following post some general considerations to have in mind when designing cubes about how to dispatch indicators into groups to suite the end-user needs and the consequences of these choices.
Lately, a colleague of mine at Avanade was embarrassed because his customer wanted to visually group and mix heterogeneous kind of indicators into same folders so that he'll later find them easily into his pivot table into Excel.Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- [Office 2013] New OLAP Tools Part 2: Calculated Member
- [Office 2013] New OLAP Tools Part 1: Calculated Measure
- Analysis Services : Beware of unused dimensions "out of sight, out of mind"
- [Denali CTP3] Analysis Services New Feature : Scalable String Storage
- Analysis Services: What are the best practices for grouping measures ?