|SQL Server Analysis Services MDX Average Calculation|
|Written by Dallas Snider|
|Wednesday, 04 December 2013 21:24|
How can you calculate an average in SQL Server MDX? Can calculating an average in MDX be accomplished in multiple ways? Check out this tip to learn more.
The solution presented in this tip was created in SQL Server Management Studio. The AVG function in SQL Server MDX allows for the calculation of an average measure over a specified set of dimension values.Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Introduction to the SQL Server Analysis Services Linear Regression Data Mining Algorithm
- Introduction to the SQL Server Analysis Services Neural Network Data Mining Algorithm
- Explaining the Calculations of Probability and Importance for Complex Association Rules in SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services
- SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services Association Rules Data Mining Example
- Testing KPIs for SQL Server Analysis Services