|SQL Server Analysis Services MDX Average Calculation|
|Written by Dallas Snider|
|Wednesday, 04 December 2013 21:24|
How can you calculate an average in SQL Server MDX? Can calculating an average in MDX be accomplished in multiple ways? Check out this tip to learn more.
The solution presented in this tip was created in SQL Server Management Studio. The AVG function in SQL Server MDX allows for the calculation of an average measure over a specified set of dimension values.Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Testing KPIs for SQL Server Analysis Services
- SQL Server Analysis Services MDX Average Calculation
- Microsoft Naive Bayes Data Mining Model in SQL Server Analysis Services
- SQL Server Analysis Services Query Response Comparison by Storage Mode
- SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services Partitioning Performance Demonstration