|Round function in MDX|
|Written by Hilmar Buchta|
|Wednesday, 31 July 2013 17:13|
In most cases you will want to perform a round-operation of your MDX query results by applying a format string. Alternatively, you may want to use client functionality (for example formatting capabilities in Excel) to show the results in the required format.
However, there are some cases, in which you may want the cube to return a rounded result directly. This could be the case for a financial cube where you want to have exactly the same type of rounding as in the ERP software behind.Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Combining multiple tables with valid from/to date ranges into a single dimension
- The 'KeyColumns' #0 has NullProcessing set to 'UnknownMember', but the dimension doesn't have UnknownMember set to 'Visible' or 'Hidden'
- Power Query data loading example
- Migrating TM1/Alea formulas in Excel to Analysis Services
- A duplicate attribute key has been found during processing (revisited)