|Remove aggregation designs that are not used by any partitions|
|Thursday, 21 June 2007 19:37|
Remove aggregation designs that are not used by any partitions.
Importance - Medium. Source - SSAS 2008 (Katmai) June CTP Partition and Aggregation design warning rules.
- Create hierarchies in non-parent child dimensions
- Do not ignore duplicate key errors. Change the KeyDuplicate property of the error configuration ...
- Do not forget to set properly attribute relationship type (rigid or flexible).
- Process only one partition so you can browse the cube
- Avoid visible attribute hierarchies for attributes used as levels in user-defined hierarchies