|Define the default member for non-aggregatable attributes in either the DefaultMember property or ..|
|Thursday, 21 June 2007 19:30|
Define the default member for non-aggregatable attributes in either the DefaultMember property or the cubes' MDX script.
Importance - Medium. Source - SSAS 2008 (Katmai) June CTP Dimension design warning rules.
- Create hierarchies in non-parent child dimensions
- Do not forget to set properly attribute relationship type (rigid or flexible).
- Do not ignore duplicate key errors. Change the KeyDuplicate property of the error configuration ...
- Avoid visible attribute hierarchies for attributes used as levels in user-defined hierarchies
- Process only one partition so you can browse the cube