|I cannot start Analysis Services 2005 SP2 on Vista PC. Error - The service cannot be started...|
|Written by Vidas Matelis|
|Monday, 25 June 2007 18:59|
Q: I cannot start SSAS 2005 SP2 on Vista PC. Error - The service cannot be started...
A: You must be running Vista with setting new (Regional and Language Options -> Formats) locales for instance to English(India). This is something new came up with Vista. Try changing your locale to English(US).
Source - MSDN Forum, answered by Edward Melomed.
- How to install Adventure Works SQL DW and Analysis Services 2005/2008 sample database and project
- MDX-How can I get Last (Previous) Year to Date (YTD) values?
- What TCP port SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 uses
- MDX-How do you calculate monthly average of one year, optionally including empty months?
- MDX-How do I calculate sales for 12 Month to date?