|Q: How can I start Analysis Services service from the command line?|
|Written by Vidas Matelis|
|Wednesday, 26 November 2008 01:44|
Q: How can I start Analysis Services service from the command line?
A: To start Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services from the command line please use following statement:
Here MSSQLSERVER is the name of the default instance.
- How to install Adventure Works SQL DW and Analysis Services 2005/2008 sample database and project
- MDX-How can I get Last (Previous) Year to Date (YTD) values?
- What TCP port SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 uses
- MDX-How do you calculate monthly average of one year, optionally including empty months?
- MDX-How do I calculate sales for 12 Month to date?