Sunday, 17 June 2012 23:42
The PivotGrid Designer allows users to explore and analyze OLAP data cubes warehouses without generating sophisticated MDX queries. PivotGrid Designer is an OLAP client application that works with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Analysis Services (SSAS).
PivotGrid Designer is provided free of charge. So, you can use PivotGrid Designer as many times as you like, for as long as you like.
- Drag and Drop items from the cube metadata pane to the PivotGrid or PivotGrid query designer to from content of the PivotGrid. Move items from one to other part of the PivotGrid or PivotGrid query designer.
- To define columns, rows and filter contents you can use Dimension, Hierarchy, Level and Set items.
- You can analyse measures and KPIs values.
- Slice multidimensional data using slicers and filters.
- Expand/collapse hierarchy items.
- Add to report hierarchy item properties.