|Showing Only Months/Weeks/Etc. When at Least N Stores Showed a Certain Behavior|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Thursday, 25 April 2013 21:51|
How Many Stores Fell Below Zero Each Month?
"In the pivot above, I only want to show Months where at least eight stores were negative."
That's one of the problems I solved for a reader whose initials are PR. So how do we count how many stores went negative?Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Speed: Another Reason to "Trim" Calendar Tables
- "CONTAINSX" Revisited: What WAS the Match?
- "CONTAINSX" - Finding if a value in table 1 has a matching value in table 2
- A Simple Trick for Combating "Stale" Slicers
- Bubbling Up Exceptions with "Sara Problem?"