|Showing Only Months/Weeks/Etc. When at Least N Stores Showed a Certain Behavior|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Thursday, 25 April 2013 21:51|
How Many Stores Fell Below Zero Each Month?
"In the pivot above, I only want to show Months where at least eight stores were negative."
That's one of the problems I solved for a reader whose initials are PR. So how do we count how many stores went negative?Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Excel 2016: Ten Heartwarming Improvements
- RANKX-apalooza: Within and Across Groups, With Filters, Etc.
- Schrodinger s Pivot, or Why CALCULATE() Should Be Your Favorite Function EVER.
- Repeat Customers in DAX: Three Flavors
- Displaying Top N, Bottom N, and "All Others"