|Modeling Viral and Marketing Growth, Part Two|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Wednesday, 23 January 2013 20:05|
Picking up from last week's post, the first thing I want to show is that I kinda cheated last time. To see what I mean, let's look at Rahul's original chart:
In Rahul's model, if we start With 5,000 initial customers and a viral factor of 0.2, we end up with 6,250 customers and we never get any more! But in my model from last week, if I use 5,000 and 0.2, customers keep piling up exponentially:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Speed: Another Reason to "Trim" Calendar Tables
- "CONTAINSX" Revisited: What WAS the Match?
- "CONTAINSX" - Finding if a value in table 1 has a matching value in table 2
- A Simple Trick for Combating "Stale" Slicers
- Bubbling Up Exceptions with "Sara Problem?"