|Modeling Viral and Marketing Growth, Part Two|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Wednesday, 23 January 2013 20:05|
Picking up from last week's post, the first thing I want to show is that I kinda cheated last time. To see what I mean, let's look at Rahul's original chart:
In Rahul's model, if we start With 5,000 initial customers and a viral factor of 0.2, we end up with 6,250 customers and we never get any more! But in my model from last week, if I use 5,000 and 0.2, customers keep piling up exponentially:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- RANKX-apalooza: Within and Across Groups, With Filters, Etc.
- Schrodinger s Pivot, or Why CALCULATE() Should Be Your Favorite Function EVER.
- Repeat Customers in DAX: Three Flavors
- Displaying Top N, Bottom N, and "All Others"
- Blending "Time of Day" Analysis with Calendar/Date Analysis