|Modeling Viral Growth and Marketing in PowerPivot|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Friday, 18 January 2013 17:22|
Let's say you operate a business that relies heavily on "word of mouth" - customers recommending your product/service to their friends and colleagues. Or at least, you THINK it relies heavily on that sort of thing.
You need to decide how much to spend on traditional advertising - to supplement the social/viral marketing that your customers do on your behalf. Take a look at each of these two charts - the captions for each attempt to capture the knee-jerk conclusions you might draw:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Speed: Another Reason to "Trim" Calendar Tables
- "CONTAINSX" Revisited: What WAS the Match?
- "CONTAINSX" - Finding if a value in table 1 has a matching value in table 2
- A Simple Trick for Combating "Stale" Slicers
- Bubbling Up Exceptions with "Sara Problem?"