|Modeling Viral Growth and Marketing in PowerPivot|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Friday, 18 January 2013 17:22|
Let's say you operate a business that relies heavily on "word of mouth" - customers recommending your product/service to their friends and colleagues. Or at least, you THINK it relies heavily on that sort of thing.
You need to decide how much to spend on traditional advertising - to supplement the social/viral marketing that your customers do on your behalf. Take a look at each of these two charts - the captions for each attempt to capture the knee-jerk conclusions you might draw:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- So Your Detailed/Flat Pivot is Slow and Doesn't Sort Properly? Try Text Measures!
- Excel 2016: Ten Heartwarming Improvements
- RANKX-apalooza: Within and Across Groups, With Filters, Etc.
- Schrodinger s Pivot, or Why CALCULATE() Should Be Your Favorite Function EVER.
- Repeat Customers in DAX: Three Flavors