|Modeling Viral Growth and Marketing in PowerPivot|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Friday, 18 January 2013 17:22|
Let's say you operate a business that relies heavily on "word of mouth" - customers recommending your product/service to their friends and colleagues. Or at least, you THINK it relies heavily on that sort of thing.
You need to decide how much to spend on traditional advertising - to supplement the social/viral marketing that your customers do on your behalf. Take a look at each of these two charts - the captions for each attempt to capture the knee-jerk conclusions you might draw:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Schrodinger s Pivot, or Why CALCULATE() Should Be Your Favorite Function EVER.
- Repeat Customers in DAX: Three Flavors
- Displaying Top N, Bottom N, and "All Others"
- Blending "Time of Day" Analysis with Calendar/Date Analysis
- SUMX of IF: A Perfect Blend of Simple and Sophisticated