|Playing DAX Percentiles on the mean (or is that median) Streets of Ireland|
|Written by Goban Saor|
|Thursday, 04 October 2012 19:28|
A significant event in Ireland's property market happened this week, there's now a publicly accessible register of all residential property sales.
This is something that should have always been available but became absolutely essential as Ireland's property boom unravelled, with prices down 60% since 2007. Not just, to help potential vendors and purchasers find a price point in a collapsed market, but also for all householders, now that a self-accessed property tax is due mid next year.Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Testing a DAX measure using Excel functionality - XIRR example
- PowerPivot for Excel as an XMLA Server
- DISCOVER_COMMANDS DMV - Improve Drillthrough and Learn DAX Query
- DAX's back - Create DAX Measures in Excel 2013 without PowerPivot Add-in
- oData in-process Server - auto refreshing PowerPivot linked Excel tables