|How to easily limit the number of rows in your Excel Power Pivot model|
|Written by Erik Svensen|
|Tuesday, 08 October 2013 22:09|
I am currently working with an Excel Power Pivot model with about 20+ million rows in the model, and as there are a lot of Excel reports in the model and some of the calculated fields are pretty complex it takes some time when I move calculated fields, format them or change them.
The model retrieves data from a SQL database so the table queries are either Stored Procedures or handwritten SQL statements.Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Setting selected item in a slicer connected to a Power Pivot table via VBA
- Format the week number in your Power Pivot date table
- How to easily limit the number of rows in your Excel Power Pivot model
- Your first table choice in Power Pivot will haunt you - or how to set the default table name
- Use slicers to select the facts in a pivot chart