|Deploy Tabular Models and Retain Dynamic Partitions|
|Written by Christian Wade|
|Tuesday, 26 March 2013 20:35|
Kasper de Jonge asked a question on Twitter that I would like to answer here to a) give it more exposure, and b) I pretty quickly ran out of 140 characters in my Twitter reply.
I initially tweeted: Problem when deploy tabular models to Dev server from SSDT & lose dynamic partitions? Deploy with BISM Normalizer & retain partitions
Kasper tweeted: Hey Christian, what do you mean by dynamic partitions?Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Multidimensional or Tabular
- Currency Conversion in SSAS 2012 (Multidimensional and Tabular)
- Deploy Tabular Models and Retain Dynamic Partitions
- IF ISCROSSFILTERED performs better than IF HASONEVALUE
- Binding Excel to a custom MDX query supporting PivotTable filters