|Quick Tips and Q and A for SQL Server Analysis Services to Hive|
|Written by Denny Lee|
|Tuesday, 13 August 2013 18:17|
Over the last few weeks I've fielded some questions concerning the paper that Dave Mariani (@dmariani) and I had contributed to the whitepaper / case study SQL Server Analysis Services to Hive; below is an aggregate of those tips - hope this helps!Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Analysis Services Multidimensional: It is the Order of Things
- Quick Tips and Q and A for SQL Server Analysis Services to Hive
- Why the obsession with random I/O within the context of SSAS?
- Scale-Out Querying for Analysis Services with Read-Only Databases
- Scale-Out Querying with Analysis Services…does it apply to SQL Server 2008 or 2008 R2?