|SQL Server Data Tools - Business Intelligence for Visual Studio 2012 released online|
|Written by Kasper de Jonge|
|Wednesday, 06 March 2013 18:54|
Today we are releasing SQL Server Data Tools - Business Intelligence for Visual Studio 2012 (SSDT BI) templates. With SSDT BI for Visual Studio 2012 you can develop and deploy SQL Server Business intelligence projects. Projects created in Visual Studio 2010 can be opened in Visual Studio 2012 and the other way around without upgrading or downgrading - it just works.
The download/install is named to ensure you get the SSDT templates that contain the Business Intelligence projects. The setup for these tools is now available from the web and can be downloaded in multiple languages right here:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- % of change since first month of the year using DAX and Power Pivot
- Manipulating a date column (aka remember time intelligence functions)
- Show facts in different measurements using DAX and PowerPivot
- Get data from Facebook with Excel 2013, Power Pivot and Power Query
- Dump the results of a DAX query to CSV using PowerShell