|SQL Server Data Tools - Business Intelligence for Visual Studio 2012 released online|
|Written by Kasper de Jonge|
|Wednesday, 06 March 2013 18:54|
Today we are releasing SQL Server Data Tools - Business Intelligence for Visual Studio 2012 (SSDT BI) templates. With SSDT BI for Visual Studio 2012 you can develop and deploy SQL Server Business intelligence projects. Projects created in Visual Studio 2010 can be opened in Visual Studio 2012 and the other way around without upgrading or downgrading - it just works.
The download/install is named to ensure you get the SSDT templates that contain the Business Intelligence projects. The setup for these tools is now available from the web and can be downloaded in multiple languages right here:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Data mining and Power Pivot for Excel 2010 add-in issues with Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2015
- DAX now has variable support!
- Getting Started with Power Pivot
- Automatically ranged date table using DAX and M
- Export a table or DAX query from Power Pivot to CSV using VBA