|Analysis Services : Beware of unused dimensions "out of sight, out of mind"|
|Written by Raphael|
|Thursday, 19 January 2012 17:40|
OLAP Cubes in general and Analysis Services in particular are very handy, easy to learn and powerful tools to find quick answers to huge and unexpected questions.
Once that's said, one of the first thing I teach the end users I have a chance to meet during workshops is that they must never trust what they see without questioning the exposed data in the context of their functional specifications. Easy to learn, but yet hard to master .Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- [Office 2013] New OLAP Tools Part 2: Calculated Member
- [Office 2013] New OLAP Tools Part 1: Calculated Measure
- Analysis Services : Beware of unused dimensions "out of sight, out of mind"
- [Denali CTP3] Analysis Services New Feature : Scalable String Storage
- Analysis Services: What are the best practices for grouping measures ?