Business Intelligence Reports: Reports and Subscriptions Scenario
The files on this page show a scenario that uses Report Builder 3.0, SharePoint Server 2010, and Microsoft Excel 2010 together to create a reporting solution. The scenario features data analysis, rich report design, and flexible delivery of content.
- BIReptingScenario.docx: The complete, step-by-step Business Intelligence reporting scenario
- * ContosBIRptSummary.rdl: A report definition file for a summary report featuring sparkline charts, with parameterized links to a detailed report
- * ContosoBIRptDetail.rdl: A report definition file for a flat detailed report with parameters for product channel and category
- ContosoProductDetails.xlsx: An Excel workbook containing data that was exported from ContosoBIRptDetail.rdl, cleaned up, and then saved to the current Excel format
- ReportingScenarioMindMap.pdf: A visual representation of the steps taken in the BI Reporting and Subscriptions scenario
- Reporting_Scenario.zip: A compressed file that contains the scenario and all supporting files