|Excel report with SSAS taking more time to refresh over Wan|
|Written by Karan Gulati|
|Friday, 31 December 2010 03:03|
We had seen scenarios where Excel Sheet with Pivot table takes less time locally but over Wan it takes more than hour to refresh.
The issue which we fixed was on Excel 2007 with SQL 2008 AS (Cube had Cell Level Security Enabled)
The resetting of the connection to Analysis Services within a report each time a cube formula receives an error from Analysis Services due to restricted security access to a cube member referenced on a report.
Latest Author Articles
- Tabular: Cant see Databases in Management Studio
- Tabular: .Net Provider supported by Tabular Mode
- Tabular: Error while using ODBC data source for Importing Data
- SSAS Crashing Intermittently: Caused by Monitoring / AV Scans
- Connectivity Issue: "A connection cannot be made to redirector. Ensure that 'SQL Browser' service is running"