|SSIS Package to process all dimensions in one SSAS Database|
|Written by Vidas Matelis|
|Wednesday, 06 June 2007 18:41|
Some time ago in my blog (http://www.ssas-info.com/VidasMatelisBlog/?p=8) I described how to create SSIS package that process all dimensions in one Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 database.
Use it at your own risk.
Note: If in script editor you see blue underline for Microsoft.AnalysisServices definitions, then you have to copy Microsoft.AnalysisServices.dll to the .NET folder.
- Script to automate SSAS partition management (SQL + SSIS)
- PowerShell script to process all dimensions and cubes in one DB limiting workload
- SSIS package to backup all Analysis Services databases on one instance
- SSIS Package to process all dimensions in one SSAS Database
- SSIS Package to drop and create partitions based on data in SQL Server table