SSAS-Info.com website update information for May, 2010
Written by SSAS-Info.com
Monday, 31 May 2010 21:37
Please add our newsletter address to your safe senders list!
This newsletter can be accessed online at:
What is the most important feature for you in the BIDS Helper utility?
|Deploy MDX Script
|I am not using BIDS Helper
|All of the above features and more
|Dimension Health Check
|Dimension Data Type Discrepancy Check
|Measure Group Health Check
Number of Voters : 379
Please vote: http://ssas-info.com/polls
Please read more about free BIDS Helper utility: http://www.ssas-info.com/analysis-services-tools/136-bids-helper
The following information was added to the SSAS-Info.com website during the month of May.
- SSAS News - May 18, 2010 - MS Released CU1 package for SQL Server 2008 R2
- SSAS News - May 17, 2010 - MS Released CU8 package for SQL Server 2008 SP1
- SSAS News - May 11, 2010 - A new version of BIDSHelper has been relased - 126.96.36.199
- SSAS Tools - Sperm Report - Complete OLAP browser for Analysis server created with Reporting Services 2008 featuring "Spermline" visualization (free)
- SSAS Tools - Theobald Software GmbH: Xtract PPS - Connect Microsoft SharePoint PerformancePoint Services with SAP
- MDX - Static Named Sets v/s Dynamic Named Sets
- MDX - Rank Function (For same value)
- MDX - Re: MDX ORDER Riddle
- MDX - MDX ORDER Riddle
- MDX - OR operation in MDX
- MDX - DAX vs. MDX vs. T-SQL
- MDX - MDX : Non Empty v/s NonEmpty
- Reporting Services - Tuning SSRS-Generated MDX Parameter Queries
- Reporting Services - Use Date Picker Control with MDX Based Reports
- Local Cube - Creating Local Cube or Offline Cube from SSAS 2008
- AMO - Using MSBuild with SQL Server Analysis Services Projects
- AMO - Validating SSAS Projects Programmatically
- AMO - Export Analysis services cubes, roles and members from a server to CSV using C#
- AMO - XMLA script to deploy MDX Calculations
- Performance Tuning - Optimising Cube Query Performance and Processing Performance
- Performance Tuning - SSAS Performance tips – Lessons learned
- Design - Analyzing the number of visits per customer
- Design - Hierarchical Ordering of Members of a Hierarchy
- Management - ProcessFull fails where continuous ProcessUpdate's worked
- Management - In Search of Aggregations
- Management - To Partition or Not – This is the Question
- Management - Scale-Out Querying with Analysis Services…does it apply to SQL Server 2008 or 2008 R2?
- Management - How to avoid Long running MDX Requests
- Management - What happens when you do a Process Update on a dimension?
- Management - Managing memory of Analysis Services instance
- Management - You cannot open a Business Intelligence project after you upgrade the project to the format that is used by Visual Studio 2010
- Performance Point - PerformancePoint Server 2007 Build List and Hotfix Update
- Data warehouse - Self-Service BI, PowerPivot and the future of traditional BI (DWH, OLAP, MDX)
- Comments - very good. i just started BI and this he
- Comments - I am just using the set to have the coun
- Comments - Hi Jim, It is a good article.
- Comments - Can we schedule this script in SSMS as a
- Comments - Interesting article but I am not getting
- Comments - Could you explain why Descendants is nec
- Comments - I have the same error, but the problem w
- Comments - The author seems to be know the subject
- Comments - Hmm! Ok, some of your interview question
- Comments - I can't find any pricing info for Analyz
- Comments - Please anyone help me providing the solu
- Comments - Yes it seems like this guy will take som
- Comments - Report portal handle not only numerical
- Comments - Is it me or this dimwit a racist?
- Comments - Thanx, this helped me.
- Comments - Hi Just, This sample script is not de
- Comments - Really great script! I have a soluti
- Comments - Could you please let me know which examp
- Comments - samething than Brian, someone got a solu
- Comments - Question - How to get the details of
- Comments - Thanks, it was very helpful. Good work.
- Comments - As for comments about conclusions on art
- Comments - Dave, I believe your questions are on
- Comments - http://dotnetslackers.com/Community/blog
- Comments - Scott, Good point - I updated article
- Comments - Interesting article, but some of the exa
- Comments - In my case, it was not "move" but "copy"
- Comments - You are right . This is the best Site ab
- Comments - Thank you so much.
And thank you for rating the articles!