SSAS-Info.com September 2008
Please add our newsletter address to your safe senders list!
This newsletter can be accessed online at:
What: SSWUG.org Business Intelligence Virtual Conference 2008
When: November 5-7, 2008 (Date was changed!)
Where: Virtual, straight from your desktop
Event Link: http://www.vconferenceonline.com/business-intelligence/
The SSWUG.ORG Business Intelligence Virtual Conference provides a unique experience to make sure you get the information you need from some of the industry's leading experts. Matthew Roche, Chief Software Architect of BI consulting firm Integral Thought & Memory, is our esteemed conference chair for this event and has put together a list of great speakers. Donald Farmer, Brian Knight, Ted Malone and Erik Veerman are just some of the speakers who are presenting. Sessions being presented include SSAS 101, Patterns for SSIS Configurations, Intro to SQL Server Data Mining, Designing a BI Solution for Performance and so much more.
As a member of SSAS-info, use this VIP code () to receive $10 off your registration.
- AMO - SSIS: Create Analysis Services partitions from a SSIS package
- AMO - Personalized Cubes
- Desing - SQL Server Analysis Services - Dimensional Modeling Concepts
- Design - Attribute Member Keys – Pt II: Composite Keys
- Drillthrough - Drillthrough on calculated measures
- Excel - Sorting Dates in a PivotTable Report
- Excel - Cubevalue function for Excel 2002/2003?
- Management - SSAS: Deploying to renamed databases
- Management - Using SSIS to Transfer Data from a SSAS Cube
- Management - Tips: Processing Large Dimensions
- Management - How to use MDW to collect Analysis Services 2008 performance counters
- Management - SSAS: Verifying Backups
- Management - Scripting Analysis Services Database Backup
- MDX - Displaying duration values – MDX expressions in FORMAT_STRING
- MDX - Hierarchical trace profiling with MDX Studio
- MDX - Displaying totals at the bottom
- MDX - Intrinsic Member Properties: The MEMBER_VALUE Property
- MDX - Ratio to “Parent on Rows” in MDX
- MDX - IIF Function Query Hints in SQL Server Analysis Services 2008
- MDX - Finding lowest common ancestor in set
- Parent-child - Parent-child dimensions in SQL Server 2005 with Analysis Services MDX
- Reporting Services - Mastering OLAP Reports: Parameterized Grouping
- Reporting Services - Dynamic MDX in Reporting Services
- Reporting Services - Reporting Services: Read Data from SSAS and SQL Server in One Dataset
- Time dimension - Get the ISO Week correct in the Adventure Works cube
- Time dimension - Dynamic Range, Time Property Filter = Empty Matrix - A bug?
- Time dimension - Date Ranges in SSAS 2005 and ProClarity
- Data warehouse - SQLBI: Yet Another DWH Methodology?
- Performance Point - Video - PPS 101 - Introduction to PerformancePoint Server
- Experience - Behind the Scenes with Tatyana Yakushev
Do not forget to rate the articles!