|Analysis Services 2008 $SYSTEM.DMSCHEMA_% DMVs|
|Written by Vidas Matelis|
|Monday, 26 January 2009 03:26|
In Analysis Services 2008 there are 10 DMSCHEMA Dynamic Management Views (DMVs).
These DMVs describe data mining models in the Analysis Services database.
Here is a diagram that I got after exporting structure of above DMVs into SQL Server database:
- How to install Adventure Works SQL DW and Analysis Services 2005/2008 sample database and project
- MDX-How can I get Last (Previous) Year to Date (YTD) values?
- How to fix Analysis Services deployment error No mapping between account names and security IDs was done
- MDX-How do you calculate monthly average of one year, optionally including empty months?
- MDX-How do I calculate sales for 12 Month to date?