|How can I hide dimension attributes/hierarchy in one cube, but leave them visible in other|
|Written by Vidas Matelis|
|Wednesday, 13 June 2007 07:47|
Q: How can I hide dimension attributes/hierarchy in one cube, but leave them visible in other?
A: In Business Intelligence Development studio (BIDS) open cube for which you would like to hide dimension attributes and go to "Cube Structure" tab. On the left site in Dimensions window choose "Attributes" tab if you want to hide attribute and choose "Hierarchies" tab if you would like to hide hierarchy. Select attribute/hierarchy that you would like to hide, then in properties window change property "AttributeHierarchyVisible" to False. You probably also want to change "AttributeHierarchyEnabled" to False if you do not use this attribute/hierarchy in any calculations.
- How to install Adventure Works SQL DW and Analysis Services 2005/2008 sample database and project
- MDX-How can I get Last (Previous) Year to Date (YTD) values?
- MDX-How do you calculate monthly average of one year, optionally including empty months?
- What TCP port SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 uses
- How to fix Analysis Services deployment error No mapping between account names and security IDs was done