|MDX query to get sales by prod line for period plus number of months with NON EMPTY sales?|
|Written by Vidas Matelis|
|Monday, 30 April 2007 19:32|
Q: MDX query to get sales by product line for specific period plus number of months with non empty sales.
A: You can use COUNT() function with ExcludeEmpty option. For count function you specify set that is corssjoin of Date members at the month level and measure that you are interested in.
Results will be:
- How to install Adventure Works SQL DW and Analysis Services 2005/2008 sample database and project
- MDX-How can I get Last (Previous) Year to Date (YTD) values?
- What TCP port SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 uses
- MDX-How do you calculate monthly average of one year, optionally including empty months?
- MDX-How do I calculate sales for 12 Month to date?