Flash Pivot Table Component by Flex Monster
Thursday, 22 October 2009 11:04
Flash Pivot Table - Multidimensional data visualization and analytics
- Flex based OLAP charts and DataGrid, written with Action Script 3.0 component
- XMLA and MDX support for multidimensional data visualization
- Alternative to popular BI tools for data analysis and visualization like JPivot, olap4j
- Tested and works great with Microsoft OLAP and Mondrian
- Different data sources - Connecting via XMLA, basic XML, generated CSV or custom web service
- Compose report in a few moments - Drag and drop dimensions to rows and columns, choose measures and see report immediatelly
- Customizable skins, styling via css - Developers can customize the look of the grid and all interface elements using standard css
- Extremly fast for a huge amounts of data - Component can work with any reasonable amount of data. Max size related to your browser or Flash Player limitations.
- Filtering, sorting and grouping data - Excel-like features provide users with interface they got used to
- Configuration via xml or flash vars - Customers can predefine the look of the grid, datasources and default slice of data to show
- Compact size - 100% Action Script 3.0 written. Total size less than 150K. More smaller than any single grid component in Flex framework.
- Subtotaling and aggregating numeric data - Counting totals and aggregations both on server-side or client-side
- Embedding into Flex apps- It is easy to embed the component into the existing Flex application or integrate with charts
Read more about this product...