Tuesday, 08 May 2007 08:07
ReportPortal is a client application that provides access to various data sources over the Internet. The application requires no client side software. It can run on Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher, Firefox, Safari or Chrome.
The application offers a role based security model. User and roles can be assigned to reports and folders as a reader, approver or as a publisher.
ReportPortal supports localization and customization using dynamic style themes.
ReportPortal provides access to Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services OLAP data using the following reports:
||A pivot table that lets user design the report online by dragging and dropping measures, dimensions and levels. This report provides:
- Three data navigation modes: Drill-down, Expand and Expand All
- Advanced charting including map and combination charts
- Ability to add and use calculated measure
- Ability to add and use named sets
- Filtering by single or multiple member, date picker or value
- Member search
- MDX support
- Member properties support
- Actions support
- Cell Write-Back support
- Comments - for the entire report or a cell
- Conditional formatting
- Export to: Excel and HTML
- Ability to limit set to top (bottom) N members
- Drillthrough to detail
|Pie-Chart Tree report
Pie-Chart Tree report gives the ability to visualize multiple dimensions on a single page.
More information here: http://www.reportportal.com/
2010-Oct-22: Read review by Siddharth Mehta
2011-Jan-03: Read review by Steven A. Miller
2011-Jan-03: Read review by Chris Webb