|Where your calculated field is executed matters|
|Written by Kasper de Jonge|
|Tuesday, 10 June 2014 20:01|
I had an interesting question on one of my older blog posts Filtering results to only show top x results in Power View chart last week:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Data mining and Power Pivot for Excel 2010 add-in issues with Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2015
- DAX now has variable support!
- Getting Started with Power Pivot
- Automatically ranged date table using DAX and M
- Export a table or DAX query from Power Pivot to CSV using VBA