|Dynamic Parent Child Security using DAX|
|Written by James Beresford|
|Wednesday, 30 April 2014 17:23|
I was recently posed a challenge to implement the following requirements in a Tabular model: Secure a Parent Child dimension at a Parent level, allowing all children to be visible Allow multiple Parents to be securable to a given user Keep it as easy to administer as possibleRead more...
Latest Author Articles
- PowerPivot Succinctly - new eBook by me!
- Managing complex security in SSAS Tabular - Yeah Nah edition
- Dynamic Time Variant calculations in DAX
- Shrink Tabular column space used by over 50% using a simple trick
- PowerPivot calculated columns are not dynamic