|Moving Averages Controlled by Slicer|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Tuesday, 13 August 2013 18:17|
It's already been a couple weeks back (yikes!), but I recently wrote a post on simple moving averages in Power Pivot. One of the questions, in the comments, was how to control the "length" of the moving average dynamically:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- Speed: Another Reason to "Trim" Calendar Tables
- "CONTAINSX" Revisited: What WAS the Match?
- "CONTAINSX" - Finding if a value in table 1 has a matching value in table 2
- A Simple Trick for Combating "Stale" Slicers
- Bubbling Up Exceptions with "Sara Problem?"