|Moving Averages Controlled by Slicer|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Tuesday, 13 August 2013 18:17|
It's already been a couple weeks back (yikes!), but I recently wrote a post on simple moving averages in Power Pivot. One of the questions, in the comments, was how to control the "length" of the moving average dynamically:Read more...
Latest Author Articles
- So Your Detailed/Flat Pivot is Slow and Doesn't Sort Properly? Try Text Measures!
- Excel 2016: Ten Heartwarming Improvements
- RANKX-apalooza: Within and Across Groups, With Filters, Etc.
- Schrodinger s Pivot, or Why CALCULATE() Should Be Your Favorite Function EVER.
- Repeat Customers in DAX: Three Flavors